Do you like to cook?
Do you have a great recipe idea?
Do you want to have your recipe included in the next version of our e-cookbook?
This is your chance to take your most unique, tantalizing, delicious, tasty, yummy, creative recipe and share it with the rest of the allergy friendly community!
We will select the 5 best recipes and include them in the next edition of our e-cookbook (you can click here to download the current e-cookbook).
Recipe must include at least one Enjoy Life Foods product as an ingredient (please visit www.enjoylifefoods.com/our_foods/index.php for a full list of our products).
- Recipe must be free from gluten and the top 8 food allergens, or be put together in such a way that a substitution can be easily made to make it free from gluten and the top 8.
Submissions Must Include:
- Recipe name
- List of ingredients and proper measurements.
- Step-by-step directions including preparation time, temperature (if applicable), and yield
- Photo of the final dish (the photo itself will not be judged as part of the contest).
Recipes can be submitted in 2 ways:
- If you have a blog and a Pinterest profile, post the recipe on your blog, and pin it on Pinterest, using the hashtag #elfrecipecontest. We will perform regular Pinterest searches to find all of the recipes submitted in this way and repin them to a special contest board on our Pinterest page.
- If you do not have a blog and/or a Pinterest profile, please email the full recipe – including the name, ingredients, directions, and photo to email@example.com. We will then format the recipe and pin it on our Pinterest page.
Recipes must be submitted by 11:59 pm Central on Sunday, January 6, 2013 to be eligible.
Recipes will be judged on creativity, taste, and general appeal by the Enjoy Life Product Development Team.
5 recipes from 5 separate entrants will be included in the 2nd edition of the Enjoy Life Allergy-Friendly e-cookbook. Each winner will also receive $100 of Enjoy Life Foods products.
Winners will be announced on January 21, 2013 (Enjoy Life Foods reserves the right to change announcement date) and will be notified via email.
The 2nd edition of the Enjoy Life Foods e-cookbook will be available at the end of January 2013.
Additional Rules & Information:
- Contest is only open to residents of the U.S. and Canada
- Must be 18 years old to enter
- All recipes and photos become the property of Enjoy Life Foods once submitted. Enjoy Life Foods reserves the right to reformulate, edit, adapt, publish, use and/or advertise recipes
- Enjoy Life Foods reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject any Entry that it deems inappropriate, unlawful, objectionable, offensive, or otherwise in violation of these Official Rules. Entries that are determined to be copies of other entries submitted in the Contest or plagiarized from other websites and/or publications will be void and disqualified
- All recipes received and deemed eligble for the contest will be pinned on the Enjoy Life Foods Pinterest special contest board, allowing everyone to view and try them