Serves 6-8 as an appetizer
• 1 lb. white button mushrooms, rinsed and stems trimmed if needed
• 1 c. Plentils™ Shake & Bake Crumbs
• 2 T. rice milk
• ¼ c. allergy free mayonnaise
• olive oil or olive oil spray
1. Preheat oven to 450. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place the Plentils™ Shake & Bake Crumbs in a medium sized bowl.
3. Mix together the rice milk and allergy free mayonnaise and whisk with a fork until well blended.
4. Coat the mushrooms in the rice milk-mayonnaise mixture, shaking off excess. Coat with the Plentils™ Shake & Bake Crumbs and place on the baking sheet. Spray with your favorite allergy free cooking spray or lightly drizzle with olive oil.
5. Bake at 450 for 10 minutes until golden brown and crispy. Serve with your favorite game day dipping sauce!