• 4 Enjoy Life Cherry Cobbler Decadent Bars, unwrapped
• 16 whole cherries, pitted (either fresh or from a can but try to purchase in juice or a light syrup rather than pie style cherries)
• ¼ c. Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Morsels
• ¼ t. olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 325. Spray 8 wells of a nonstick mini muffin pan with allergy safe baking spray or brush with olive oil.
2. Cut each Decadent Cherry Cobbler Bar in half. Now with each half cut off about ¼ and set that off to the side (you won’t need that extra ¼).
3. With the remaining large pieces, roll each one out as thin as possible (on a nonstick surface or a lightly floured surface if it begins to stick). It’s ok if it tears a little, you can always press it back together in the pan.
4. Press each rolled out piece into a well of the mini muffin pan, pressing it in to have a tart-like shape.
5. Bake for 5-6 minutes at 325 or until set. They should feel firm to the touch but not like hockey pucks! Cool and then remove from the muffin tin.
6. While cooling, heat the Dark Chocolate Baking Morsels and the ¼ t. olive oil in a microwave at 20 second intervals until melted.
7. Drizzle a bit of the melted chocolate in the well of the cherry “tart” shell and then top with 1-2 of the cherries. Drizzle with plenty more chocolate and enjoy!