• 4 mini bags of Enjoy Life Plentils™, either Sea Salt or Margherita Pizza
• ½ small yellow onion
• 1 carrot
• 1 small zucchini
• ¾ lb. ground beef or ground turkey
• your favorite allergy free taco seasoning mix
• assorted toppings: your favorite allergy free cheese shreds, shredded lettuce, chopped tomato, avocado, cilantro
1. Gently crush the Plentils™ in the bags, open the top and set aside.
2. Place the yellow onion, carrot and zucchini in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until finely chopped.
3. Preheat a medium nonstick skillet. Add a light swirl of olive oil and add the chopped vegetables. Sauté until softened and all their water has been cooked off. Add the ground beef and continue to sauté with the vegetables until the ground beef is no longer pink.
4. Add the taco seasoning mix (adding any water the instructions according to package direct you to) and simmer over low for about 5-10 minutes.
5. Now the fun part-assemble! Everyone gets a bag of the crushed Plentils™, then divide the meat mixture between each bag and top with desired toppings. Grab a fork and dig in!