Makes 14 cookies
• 1 box Enjoy Life Crunchy Sugar Crisp Cookies
• 2 bags Enjoy Life Mini Chips, divided
• 1 T. light flavored oil (such as sunflower seed or light olive or safflower)
• 1 t. peppermint oil*
• ¼ c. black chia seeds
1. Line 2 baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper.
2. Melt one bag of the mini chips and the 1 T. of oil either in the microwave (one minute at a time) or in a double boiler. Add the peppermint oil and stir until it is just blended.
3. One by one, dip each cookie halfway into the chocolate and lay on the lined baking sheet. Sprinkle some of the chia seeds and some of the reserved mini chips over the chocolate portion. Do this with all the cookies until they are all coated with delicious minty chocolate, chia seeds and chocolate chips.
4. Place pans in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes to set.
*Be sure to use pure peppermint oil, not peppermint flavoring. The ingredients should only list oil, otherwise any other liquid can cause the chocolate to seize up!