Contains NO: wheat, gluten, peanuts, tree nuts, soy or shellfish.
Options for dairy- and egg-free.
1- 12.8 oz. box Enjoy Life ® Cranapple Crunch granola
1 cup chopped celery
1 cup chopped onion
1/4 cup butter or dairy-free substitute*
3/4 cup dried cranberries
1 cup chopped apples
2 eggs or egg substitute**
1) In sauté pan, melt butter. Add chopped celery and onions and sweat over medium/low heat until vegetables are tender. Do not heat too high and avoid browning. Set aside.
2) Mix chopped apples, dried cranberries and Cranapple Crunch Granola in a medium bowl.
3) Add the celery and onions and mix until combined. If granola pieces are too big, break into smaller pieces.
4) Mix in eggs. Place in a lightly greased casserole dish.
5) Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
*TIP Dairy-free options: use 1/4 cup plus 1 tbsp EarthBalance margarine (contains soy) or Spectrum shortening in place of butter.
**TIP Egg-Free option: use 1 tbsp Ener-G Egg Replacer mixed with 4 tbsp warm water.