Contains NO: wheat, gluten, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, soy, dairy or shellfish.
1/4 cup Sunbutter® Sunflower Seed Butter
1/2 tbsp Vegetable Oil (Candy Swirl)
1/2-1 tsp Vegetable Oil (Chocolate Layer)
1/2 tsp Brown Rice Syrup
2- 10 oz bags (3 cups) Enjoy Life® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1/2-1 tbsp Sunflower Seeds (optional)
1) Mix Sunbutter with brown rice syrup; mixture will get thick.
2) Add 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil and mix until well combined. Mixture will be thin. Set aside.
1) Grease an 8”x8” pan. Set aside.
2) Place chocolate chips and 1/2-1 tsp vegetable oil in a microwavable container.Heat for 1 minute and stir. Heat for 30 seconds and stir again. Continue process until all chocolate chips are melted. Be careful not to overheat; chocolate may scorch.
3) Pour chocolate mixture into the well-greased pan and spread evenly.
4) Using a tablespoon, place dollops of the candy swirl mixture on top of the chocolate mixture. Using a fork, swirl the tines gently through the candy swirl mixture dollops.
5) Sprinkle with sunflower seeds if desired. Set aside to cool until firm. Once firm, cut into bars. Cover extra.
Note: To cool faster, place in refrigerator until firm. Cover. Once removed from refrigerator, keep covered until Fudgy Swirly Bars reach room temperature. Enjoy.
Yield: 20 bars